Monday, 3 October 2011
The Ant's Lifestyle!
The bible uses the ant in Proverbs 20:4; 24:30-34 to teach us certain things about it;
The ant has self motivation. No one tells it what to do. This is motivation coiled up in discipline. In the world today so many people are bogged down with problems of their own. They will really do not have much time to attend to yours. So in order to move up your course in life you have to learn from the ant.
- the ant is a self starter.
- it takes initiative.
- it is proactive.
- it has no one to urge it on.
-The ant has an organized life.
- it knows what to do at what time
- it is a good time manager
- it understands there is time for everything under the sun
-The ant has industry and diligence.
- the ant has no room for laziness
- it has no room for procrastination.
- it has a lot of determination for success
- it makes up for it's small size through hard work
- it has faith in itself
-The ant has a communal spirit, they know in unity lies their strength due to their individual small strengths. Each of them is ready and willing to lend a hand
Develop a lively spirit. Learn how to smile to your customers and people around you. Your customer service will set you apart from others.
CC: Michael Ocansey